Welcome to Ballywalter Park, Northern Ireland
Ballywalter Park is the home of Lord & Lady Dunleath and it has been in their family for 170 years. The Mansion House was built in the Italianate Palazzo style by the eminent architect Sir Charles Lanyon and has been afforded Grade A * listing as being of exceptional architectural importance.
The house is surrounded by 30 acres of pleasure grounds and is situated within the walled demesne of some 270 acres. The total Estate runs to over 1200 acres and is home to one of Northern Ireland’s largest dairy herds and it also includes significant acreages of arable crops and mixed woodland.